Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    I preordered it from EA. ill get it when it gets here im in no big hurry

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    Should be a really good game... I just hope it's not as stripped down as Madden 07 (next-gen version) was.

    If you're shooting for the original XBOX version you should be OK, but for those of you purchasing the 360 version, you may be missing out on alot of stuff.

    I've seen some screenshots from it on the 360, though, and it looks friggin' sweet!
    Officially retired

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    i downloaded the demo on the 360 marketplace ....pretty friggin' sweet [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA '07...midnight next tues

    Awesome! I had no idea it was already on the marketplace... how is the game in terms of immersion? Do the bands really play or did EA take them out?

    If it's as good as the XBOX versions in the past (except for 05 as I noted earlier), I'm all for it!

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •